Look no further! We’re hiring!
Seeking energetic and highly motivated mechanical engineer to work on a variety of projects including healthcare, transportation, education, municipal and commercial. Responsibilities vary by experience but generally include managing/working with the team including developing the design from concept through construction, coordination with the client, utilizing and coordinating internal resources and representing The CE Group to the client team. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of design and construction as they apply to the mechanical and plumbing engineering disciplines within the building industry.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• PE or EIT preferred
• 3-7 years of related MP experience
• Proficient with Revit MEP
• Knowledge of building mechanical and plumbing design
• Energy modeling, LEED experience and sustainable design knowledge
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to run and manage projects.
Interested candidates should send qualifications to: NancyD@theCEgroup.com